In addition to his extraordinary performing career as an instrumentalist, Paquito D’Rivera has rapidly gained a reputation as a dynamic composer. The prestigious music house, Boosey and Hawkes, is the exclusive publisher of Mr. D’Rivera’s compositions.
Recent works by Paquito D’Rivera include:
- Ladies in White (2010) for clarinet, cello and piano
- Tembandumba (2009) for children’s chorus and claves
- The Cape Cod Files (2009) for clarinet and piano
- Kites (2005) for clarinet and chamber ensemble
- Conversations with Cachao (2007) for double bass, clarinet/saxophone, and orchestra
- Gran Danzón (The Bel Air Concerto) (2001) for flute and orchestra
- Three Pieces for Clarinet and Piano (1991-1994) for clarinet and piano
See Paquito D’Rivera’s extensive catalog of works at Boosey and Hawkes.